Here at Ableton, we come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds. What connects us is the shared belief that each of us has the skills and knowledge to contribute to something big: helping to shape the future of music culture.
We’re passionate about what we do, and equally as passionate about improving who we are. We work hard to foster an environment in which people can grow both personally and professionally. We believe that diverse groups of people make better teams. We’re committed to increasing diversity in our workplace and providing equal opportunity throughout our recruitment process.
With us, you’ll work in a relaxed but dynamic environment, surrounded by people who love music and technology. You’ll be creatively challenged, encouraged to develop and improve, and you’ll become part of an expanding, diverse company.
We are a cross-functional team working on Ableton’s next generation of products and we’re looking for an iOS engineer to join us. We strongly believe in a software engineering culture that fosters learning, growth and mentorship and we’d welcome your contribution to it.
- We like to talk about problems together and solve them as a team. We code in pairs if we think it yields better results.
- We strive to write good, well-tested, easy to understand, easy to maintain, high-quality code.
- We have the majority of our code in Swift, but also like to work in C++, Objective-C, and C, when appropriate.
- Shared ownership and familiarity with the codebase is very important to us. We share expertise so that every engineer is able to work on any task from our backlog.
- We are self-organizing, and we adapt our work methodology to serve our current needs.
- We have regular hack sprints where we encourage people to explore topics they’re interested in.